Thursday, July 21, 2011

Another Mason-classical approach.

A good friend recommended I look through the educational plan of St. Jerome Classical School in Maryland. Oh, wow. If anyone with more experience than I wants to help start one of these schools in the New Haven area, please let me know! I am only half-joking.


It's so good to know that schools like St. Jerome exist: for now, homeschooling is still our best option. But St. Jerome's plan will certainly help me with the tweaking I foresee in Ages of Grace.

2 comments:

tabitha said...

Hello,

I came by your journal looking for other homeschool families using Ages of Grace. My name is Tabitha, I have 4 kids. They are 9, 7, 4 and 3.

Nice to meet you!

Erika Ahern said...

Nice to meet you, too! I'm planning to start August 22nd with the Level A... I'll be making notes.